Is SUN (UV Light) really good for me? - ABSOLUTELY YES!!!
Sun IS life and not only will you feel better and look healthy, but your skin will also produce Vitamin D - a powerful pre-steroid hormone vital for humans to exist.
Here are just a few positive effects of sunlight (UVB in particular):
- It helps to fight acne and many skin diseases/disorders
- It strengthens your muscles
- It improves your mood (especially in winter)
- It boosts your immune system
- It strengthens your heart
- It increases bone density and protects against osteoporosis
- It stimulates the production of testosterone
- It helps to protect against and prevent many kinds of cancers
We have an A-Z of diseases, disorders and medical conditions in our HEALTH INFORMATION section; this is continually updated as more studies and information become available. You may be surprised to see just how many illnesses are affected by lack of UV light and Vitamin D; equally how they may be radically improved by regular, controlled exposure to UV light.
While UVB and its production of Vitamin D are essential for humans to exist, TOO MUCH sunlight is not good for us. Moderation is the key to having the benefits without drawbacks and damage. Avoid sunburn always whether tanning indoors or out!
MegaSun skin types and sub types every client to ensure that the dose of UVB is appropriate for them. Remember, our lamps are patented to give a consistent dose, unlike the majority of lamps on the market. This is avoids huge fluctuations that are undesirable and not beneficial for any tanner. Our lamps also give 83% less skin damage.
megaSun Professional Tanning studios - a place where we genuinely do care about you and your skin